Find the right resource to contact with your questions.
If you are not yet enrolled in a plan
For general questions prior to enrollment, call 1-844-876-6161, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday. TTY users, call 711. You may also request enrollment materials by contacting:
- ASRS: 1-602-240-2000, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Arizona time, Monday through Wednesday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Arizona time, Thursday and Friday. TTY users, call 711.
- PSPRS: 1-602-255-5575, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Arizona time, Monday through Friday. TTY users, call 711.
If you are already a plan member
Call 1-844-876-6161, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday. TTY users, call 711. Contact information can also be found on the back of your ID card.
Report fraud and abuse
If you think you've been a victim of identity theft or fraud, call any of these numbers:
- Call toll-free 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227). TTY, call toll-free 1-877-486-2048, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The Fraud Hotline of the HHS Office of Inspector General, toll-free at 1-800-HHS-TIPS (1-800-447-8477). TTY, call toll-free 1-800-377-4950. You can also email HHSTips@oig.hhs.gov.
- The Federal Trade Commission's ID Theft Hotline toll-free at 1-877-438-4338 to make a report. TTY users, call toll-free 1-866-653-4261.
File appeals and grievances
See what steps you need to take and download the process form for your plan.
Learn more about filing appeals and grievances. »