Your UnitedHealthcare® Group Medicare Advantage plans include Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage. Use the resources below to learn more about this coverage.
Prescription drug lookup
Find out if the prescription drugs you take are covered by your plan. You'll need your prescription information, dosage and frequency.
Prescription drug documentation
- Formulary / Drug List (PDF)(707.0 KB) Updated 3/2021
Learn about your prescription drug plan benefits and see what drugs are covered.
- Additional Drug Coverage (PDF) (29.2 KB)
Get coverage for additional prescription drugs not normally covered by Medicare Part D. This list includes drugs for erectile dysfunction (ED), insomnia, anxiety, plus prescription vitamins and more. Drug lists are subject to change. Call the number on the back of your ID card to validate coverage.
- Medication Therapy Management Program »
- Prescription Drug Transition Process »
- Help with Medicare Prescription Drug Costs »
2021 Open Enrollment Period