Enroll in a plan
Enrollment period was from October 15 – December 7, 2020, contact UnitedHealthcare to learn more about the AT&T Group Medicare Advantage (PPO) plan. An experienced UnitedHealthcare Customer Service Advocate will conduct a personalized needs assessment to help you:
- Understand the new group plan and how it compares to any current individual plan(s)
- Find out how the cost of the new group plan compares to any current individual plan(s)
- Learn if your providers, current medications and pharmacies are covered
- Enroll in the plan
Call UnitedHealthcare toll-free at 1-866-819-3448, TTY 711, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. local time, 7 days a week.
To enroll in the AT&T Group Medicare Advantage (PPO) plan, call 1-866-819-3448, TTY 711, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. local time, 7 days a week during the Open Enrollment period of October 15 – December 7, 2020.
Required information for enrollment
In addition to your name and contact information, you'll need to have this information handy:
- Your current monthly contributions and benefit details
- Your current private insurance card(s) for Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement and/or Part D plans
- Medicare number and Medicare effective date — you can find this information on your red, white and blue Medicare card
- Names and addresses for doctors, clinics and pharmacy
- A list of your current prescriptions and dosages ready
- The last 3 Explanation of Benefits (EOBs), if possible
Medicare requires the following in order for you to be enrolled in the AT&T Group Medicare Advantage (PPO) plan insured by UnitedHealthcare®.
- You must be entitled to Medicare Part A and enrolled in Medicare Part B.
- You must continue paying your Medicare Part B premium.
- You must have a permanent street address (this cannot be a P.O. Box).
- You must have your Medicare ID number.
- You must live within the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, or U.S. territories.
Need help or have questions?
For additional enrollment questions, call 1-866-819-3448, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. local time, 7 days a week. TTY users, call 711. Or, contact us.
Member/ Provider Guide to Care (PDF)(65.3 KB)
AT&T Understanding Medicare Guide (PDF)(1.8 MB)