Find the right resource to contact with your questions.
For general questions about your plan, call 1-866-860-7708, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. local time, 7 days a week. TTY users, call 711. Contact information can also be found on the back of your ID card or on the back cover of the Retiree Benefits Summary booklet.
Report fraud and abuse
If you think you've been a victim of identity theft or fraud, call any of these numbers:
- Call toll-free 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227). TTY, call toll-free 1-877-486-2048, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The Fraud Hotline of the HHS Office of Inspector General, toll-free at 1-800-HHS-TIPS (1-800-447-8477). TTY, call toll-free 1-800-377-4950. You can also email HHSTips@oig.hhs.gov.
- The Federal Trade Commission's ID Theft Hotline toll-free at 1-877-438-4338 to make a report. TTY users, call toll-free 1-866-653-4261.
File appeals and grievances
See what steps you need to take and download the process form for your plan.
Learn more about filing appeals and grievances »
You can provide feedback directly to Medicare about your Medicare health or prescription drug plan.
2020 Open Enrollment Period
Wave 1: Atlanta, Chicago, New York, OEB, Philadelphia, San Francisco, St. Louis
- Preview period: 9/23 – 10/6/2019
- Enrollment period: 10/7 - 10/18/2019
Wave 2: Boston, Cleveland, Dallas, Minneapolis, Richmond, Kansas City
- Preview period: 10/7 – 10/20/2019
- Enrollment period: 10/21 – 11/1/2019
Benefits effective January 1, 2020.