Enroll in a plan
You were automatically enrolled in the UnitedHealthcare® Group Medicare Advantage (PPO) plan, sponsored by Louisiana State University, during the enrollment period was from October 1 - November 15, 2020. You don't need to fill out an enrollment form or take any further action.
What am I enrolled in?
You're enrolled in the UnitedHealthcare® Group Medicare Advantage (PPO) plan. To learn more about your plan details, review plan benefits and costs.
What happens after enrollment?
If you have chosen not to opt-out of your plan, your employer will send your enrollment information to us. After we receive it, here's what you can expect:
- We'll review your information and eligibility
- After you're verified, your application will be sent to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) for approval. Approval may take up to one week.
- Once CMS approves your enrollment, you'll be sent a confirmation letter and your plan member ID card.
- Soon after, you'll receive your Member Kit in the mail. It includes details about your specific health plan benefits.
- Watch for your Annual Notice of Changes, which is mailed to you every year you're a plan member. It describes your benefits, and any changes to them, for the next calendar year
Need help or have questions?
For additional questions about your enrollment, contact the Campus HR Department Or, contact us.
2021 Open Enrollment Period
Began: October 1, 2020
Ended: November 15, 2020
Benefits effective January 1, 2021.