Your HealthSelectSM Medicare Rx (PDP) plan includes Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage.
Prescription drug lookup
Find out if the prescription drugs you take are covered by your plan. You'll need your prescription information, dosage and frequency.
Prescription drug materials
- Comprehensive Formulary (581.9 KB)
- Plan Guide (1.1 MB)
- Summary of Benefits
- Formulary/Drug List: Learn about your prescription drug plan benefits and see what drugs are covered.
- Additional Drug Coverage: Get coverage for additional prescription drugs not normally covered by Medicare Part D. This list includes drugs for erectile dysfunction (ED), insomnia, anxiety, plus prescription vitamins and more. Drug lists are subject to change. Call the number on the back ofyour ID card to validate coverage.
- Medication Therapy Management Program »
- Prescription Drug Transition Process »
- Help with Medicare Prescription Drug Costs »
UnitedHealthcare provides access to thousands of standard network pharmacies nationwide. This broad network of pharmacies allows you the flexibility to fill your prescription while at home or away. For added convenience, many retail pharmacies will fill a 90-day prescription. To get your short-term medication (30-day supply or less), take your prescription to the pharmacy of your choice. Using a network pharmacy may lower your costs and the pharmacy will submit the claim for you. You may pay more if you use an out-of-network pharmacy.
For instructions on how you can submit your prescriptions to the mail order pharmacy, please review the Mail Order Brochure (PDF)(557.8 KB). Some participating HealthSelect Medicare Rx retail pharmacies are part of the Extended Days Supply (EDS) retail network and will fill a long-term medication (31- to 90-day supply) at the same price as the mail order pharmacy. For a listing of the pharmacies in this network, please click on the EDS Pharmacy List (531.1 KB).
Pharmacy Saver™ offers prescriptions as low as $1.50
Pharmacy Saver is a cost savings prescription drug program available exclusively to our plan members. UnitedHealthcare has worked with many of our network pharmacies to offer even lower prices on many common prescription drugs. You may be able to pay less than your plan copay for your prescription drugs with the Pharmacy Saver program.