Enroll in a plan
You can enroll in the the UnitedHealthcare Group Medicare Advantage (PPO), sponsored by the State of Wisconsin Group Health Insurance Program, during October 1 – October 26, 2018. Check back for more details later.
Here’s some useful information from our Summer Informational Meetings:
- Discover the Medicare Advantage (3.2 MB)
- HouseCalls (642.6 KB)
- Member-Provider Guide to Care (448.4 KB)
- Programs and Services (984.0 KB)
- SilverSneakers (635.5 KB)
- Solutions for Caregivers (1.9 MB)
Who can enroll?
You can enroll in this plan if:
- You are eligible for participation in the State of Wisconsin Group Health Insurance Program.
- You (and all of your covered dependents) are currently enrolled in Medicare Part A and Part B or are newly eligible for Medicare.
- You live in the service area of the plan. All of the U.S. and its territories is included in the plan’s service area.
What happens after I enroll?
After you submit your enrollment request form, here's what you can expect:
- We'll review your form and verify your eligibility.
After you're verified, your application will be sent to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) for approval. Approval may take up to one week.
- Once CMS approves your enrollment, you'll be sent a confirmation letter and your plan member ID card.
- Soon after, you'll receive your Member Kit in the mail. It includes details about your specific health plan benefits.
- Watch for your Annual Notice of Changes, which is mailed to you every year you're a plan member. It describes your benefits, and any changes to them, for the next calendar year.
Need help or have questions?
Call 1-844-876-6175, 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. CT, Monday through Friday. TTY users, call 711. Or, contact us.
Aren’t able to attend a meeting in person? Watch an e-learning about Medicare Advantage.
2019 Open Enrollment Period
Begins: October 1, 2018
Ends: October 26, 2018
Making a payment
If you pay your premiums directly to UHC, you may visit our website to make a one-time payment, complete the ACH form online for recurring payments from your bank account and set up recurring payments from your credit card or debit card.
Need to RSVP for a meeting?
By Phone: Call the number below to have a representative reserve your seat.
TTY users, call: 711
7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. CT
Monday through Friday
Online: Click the button below to RSVP for a meeting in your area. Use RSVP Invite Code STWI18.