Enroll in a plan
You can enroll in the the UnitedHealthcare Group Medicare Advantage (PPO), sponsored by the State of Wisconsin Group Health Insurance Program, during October 1 – October 26, 2018. Check back for more details later.
Here’s some useful information from our Summer Informational Meetings:
- Discover the Medicare Advantage (3.2 MB)
- HouseCalls (642.6 KB)
- Member-Provider Guide to Care (448.4 KB)
- Programs and Services (984.0 KB)
- SilverSneakers (635.5 KB)
- Solutions for Caregivers (1.9 MB)
Who can enroll?
You can enroll in this plan if:
- You are eligible for participation in the State of Wisconsin Group Health Insurance Program.
- You (and all of your covered dependents) are currently enrolled in Medicare Part A and Part B or are newly eligible for Medicare.
- You live in the service area of the plan. All of the U.S. and its territories is included in the plan’s service area.
What happens after I enroll?
After you submit your enrollment request form, here's what you can expect:
- We'll review your form and verify your eligibility.
After you're verified, your application will be sent to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) for approval. Approval may take up to one week.
- Once CMS approves your enrollment, you'll be sent a confirmation letter and your plan member ID card.
- Soon after, you'll receive your Member Kit in the mail. It includes details about your specific health plan benefits.
- Watch for your Annual Notice of Changes, which is mailed to you every year you're a plan member. It describes your benefits, and any changes to them, for the next calendar year.
Need help or have questions?
Call 1-844-876-6175, 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. CT, Monday through Friday. TTY users, call 711. Or, contact us.
Making a payment
If you pay your premiums directly to UHC, you may visit our website to make a one-time payment, complete the ACH form online for recurring payments from your bank account and set up recurring payments from your credit card or debit card.
Please contact our customer service center toll-free at 1-844-876-6175, TTY: 711.
To schedule an appointment to meet with a UHC representative in Madison, WI, call 1-608-261-5690, TTY: 711 or email WI_ETF@uhc.com. If you are not able to attend the meeting in person, you can also request virtual appointments.
Need to RSVP for a meeting?
By Phone: Call the number below to have a representative reserve your seat.
TTY users, call: 711
7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. CT
Monday through Friday
Online: Click the button below to RSVP for a meeting in your area. Use RSVP Invite Code STWI18.