Enroll in a plan
You will be automatically enrolled in the UnitedHealthcare Group Medicare Advantage plan, sponsored by the LGHIB. You don't need to fill out an enrollment form or take any further action.
If you do NOT want to be enrolled in the plan, call the LGHIB Enrollment Team at 1-866-950-6558, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday. TTY users, call 711 open enrollment period was from 11/1 – 11/30/2020.
What am I enrolled in?
You're enrolled in the UnitedHealthcare Group Medicare Advantage plan. To learn more about your plan details, review plan benefits and costs
What happens after enrollment?
If you have chosen not to opt-out of your plan, your employer will send your enrollment information to us. After we receive it, here's what you can expect:
- We'll review your information and eligibility.
- After you're verified, your application will be sent to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) for approval. Approval may take up to one week.
- Once CMS approves your enrollment, you'll be sent a confirmation letter and your plan member ID card.
- Soon after, you'll receive your Member Kit in the mail. It includes details about your specific health plan benefits.
- Watch for your Annual Notice of Changes, which is mailed to you every year you're a plan member. It describes your benefits, and any changes to them, for the next calendar year.
Need help or have questions?
For additional questions about your enrollment or the opt-out process, call 1-866-950-6558, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday. TTY users, call 711. Or, contact us.
2022 Open Enrollment Period
Need to RSVP for a meeting?
By Phone: Call the number below to have a representative reserve your seat.
TTY users, call: 711
8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. local time
Monday through Friday
Online: Click the button below to RSVP for a meeting in your area. Use code LGIB19