Find the right resource to contact with your questions.
Call Benefit Focus at 1-855-859-0966, 8 a.m.–5 p.m., ET, each state business day. TTY users, call 711. Hours are extended during Annual Enrollment to
- Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. ET
- Saturday: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. ET
Medicare Advantage plan questions
For general questions regarding your plan benefits, call 1-866-747-1014, 8 a.m.–8 p.m., local time, Monday through Friday. TTY users, call 711.
Report fraud and abuse
If you think you've been a victim of identity theft or fraud, call any of these numbers:
- Call toll-free 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227). TTY, call toll-free 1-877-486-2048, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The Fraud Hotline of the HHS Office of Inspector General, toll-free at 1-800-HHS-TIPS (1-800-447-8477). TTY, call toll-free 1-800-377-4950. You can also email HHSTips@oig.hhs.gov.
- The Federal Trade Commission's ID Theft Hotline toll-free at 1-877-438-4338 to make a report. TTY users, call toll-free 1-866-653-4261.
File appeals and grievances
See what steps you need to take and download the process form for your plan.
Learn more about filing appeals and grievances »
2017 Open Enrollment Period
Began: October 1, 2016
Ended: October 31, 2016
Benefits effective January 1, 2017.