Understand prescription drug coverage options
The UnitedHealthcare® Group Medicare Advantage (PPO) plans include Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage. Use the resources below to learn more about this plan benefit
Prescription drug information
Prescription drug lookup
Find out if the prescription drugs you take are covered by your plan. You'll need your prescription information, dosage and frequency.
- See if my medication is covered » Note: Drug lookup reflects the 2021 plan year drug list. To see drug information for the 2020 plan year, use the links on the right to sign in or register on our member portal.
Prescription drug materials
- Prescription Drug Benefit Highlights - CIP (486.6 KB)
Prescription Drug Benefit Highlights - TRIP (486.6 KB)
Prescription Drug Benefit Highlights - State (486.7 KB)
- Learn about your prescription drug plan benefits and see what drugs are covered.
Formulary/Drug List - CIP (780.1 KB) Updated 11/2020
Formulary/Drug List - TRIP (780.2 KB) Updated 11/2020
Formulary/Drug List - State (780.2 KB) Updated 11/2020
- Get coverage for additional prescription drugs not normally covered by Medicare Part D. Drug lists are subject to change. Call the number on the back of your ID card to validate coverage.
Additional Drug Coverage (88.1 KB)
- Medication Therapy Management Program »
- Prescription Drug Transition Process »
- Help with Medicare Prescription Drug Costs »
UnitedHealthcare provides access to thousands of standard network pharmacies nationwide. This broad network of pharmacies allows you the flexibility to fill your prescription while at home or away. For added convenience, many retail pharmacies will fill a 90-day prescription.
2021 Open Enrollment Period
8 a.m. - 8 p.m. local time
Monday through Friday